How do I get to the reset password on my laptop when I can't…

How do I get...

How do I get to the reset password ***** my laptop when I can't log in because I can't remember my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I don't know and I don't know when my paperwork that came with it is

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes it just done an update and restart when I turned it on about 30 min. ago. When I type my password ***** one I thought it was it says reset at account.live.com/password/reset. But how do you get there when you can't get logged in?

3/16/2018
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the make / model of your laptop computer?

Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Yes *************** ***************

Do you also have another working Windows computer?

Yes ***************My lap top is an hp

***************

Thank you. On your working computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix your problematic computer's password ***** through your computer for you:

https://tinyurl.com/yad4nwpc
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your working Windows computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix your problematic laptop computer's password ***** through your working computer for you:

https://tinyurl.com/yad4nwpc
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

When i downloaded that it tells me it cant be opened
None of them can be ooened

Did you just receive a new text message on your cell phone?

Are you still there? Can Microsoft call you now?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

You can calk me

Your phone should be ringing. Please reply back. Thank you.

***************

Did you mean enter ***************as the password ***** so it didnt work

No, please read the password ***** again, there's the word computer in front of the numbers. You forgot to type the word computer first.

Halaluyah im in thank you so much for having the patience to help me since im computer ilterate.

You're very welcome. Great. Thank you for your patience.

Do i nerd to reset my password *****

No, you do not need to reset the password ***** but please remember the current password. Thank you.