I am trying to add skype to my android phone and am having…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to add skype to my android phone and am having trouble

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

This is for my phone not my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I installed the app on my phone. I put in my email then I put in my password ***** it says there is a problem with my Microsoft account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It also says to fix this sign into account.live.com from a browser.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to access your Skype account on your computer first?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

No I have not tried on my computer. Windows I guess.

Can you please try to sign in your Skype account at the Skype.com website on your computer now first?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Ok

Once you are able to sign in your skype account on the computer, then it should work on your android phone.

- What happens when you sign in your skype account at the website skype.com on your computer?

Please let me know. Thank you.

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

This is to confusing and takes to long. Thank you.

Sorry about that. Is it working now? Or do you still need help?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you for your patience.

No.

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

I dont want to pay any money and don't trust that.

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions. How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

No thank you.

I can provide written instructions. What's your email address?