I just got back from Mexico and I don't know my apple id…

I just got back...

I just got back from Mexico and I don't know my apple id password, Can you help me, It's still in mexico when I look at it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an apple 6s you lost me after that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Since I returned from Mexico yesterday. I hut none workave tried different passwords b

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought you were the expert, but I don't think so

3/16/2018
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hello! To recover your account and reset the password, please open a web browser on your computer and navigate to: iforgot.apple.com

Where prompted, enter your Apple ID (which is usually your email address). You will also need to enter some text to prove you are not a robot. (Tip: if you can't read the text, just keep clicking until you can.)

The next step will depend on the type of security you have set up for your Apple account. If you have set up two-step verification or two-factor authentication this will involve receiving details via another device.

If you haven't set up either of these extra levels of security it will be a case of getting an email or answering some security questions.

Hope that helps! If you need additional assistance, please let us know :-)

Done

Great! Did that work for you to recover your account?

I don't know. No it still won't let me in
It says activation expired
What canI add that will help?

Is your iPhone currently connected to your computer? If it is, is the computer's date and time displaying the correct information? Please let me know and we'll troubleshoot this further.

Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Understand, will connect phone to computer. Give me a minute.
Phone is connected
. Don't know what I did to offend you
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I will help you with this.
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

windows 10
Phone is plugged into computer

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yb25982z
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Please download / install the iTunes program at the website below:

https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

, then connect the iPhone to the computer and use the iTunes program to fix your iPhone.

Please let me know. Thank you.

That works. Tech Viet has fixed my iPhone issue. Thank you.

You're welcome. Great. Thank Thank you.