I put in my password and can't get in why? My laptop. HP…

Customer Question
I put in my...

I put in my password ***** can't get in why?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

HP Aol. just made me change password ***** name for some reason and know it is all messed up

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No just can't get into my aol mail with the password ***** my old contacts weren't on there now either but need into my aol mail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your aol account
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

did you try to reset your aol account password?

did it change the password ***** or any error?