My computer has ran down on storage and has no way of

My computer has ran...

My computer has ran down on storage and has no way of updating. Of the 29.1 GB my computer has, 16.3 is being used up by the System and reserved and the other GB are taken up by the numerous other apps installed on here. Please help me so my computer does not go down by April 10th

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Please inform me what I must imput to tell you what type of device it is, i would like an example

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The manufacturer is HP, I am not sure of the brand except for it is a Windows 10, and the OS is###-##-#### i can give you the info of the Sytem type or the Version if neccesary

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I just need help and advice on how i can update my computer and get it more memory

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The version is 1607

3/16/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

In one second If that is ok

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Actually is it better if i tell you?

What do you want to tell me?

If you cannot tell, i have bought a rather poor computer

I understand. Once I remotely connect, I can run a few tasks that will help with storage space and allow you to use it correctly.

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
I need to update and yet I cannot
Should I get a memory card and see if that works?

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 13
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

One question
I do not like the fact that It says from an unknown publisher. Is it actually safe?

Yes, it is safe. I have remotely connected to computers scores of thousands of times with no problem.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com