MY office 365 has stopped working. HP WINDOWS 7 PRO. IT JUST…

Customer Question
MY office 365 has...

MY office 365 has stopped working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP WINDOWS 7 PRO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

IT JUST STARTED TODAY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I started with a trial membership,but I paid $99 later. Is there some confusion?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

By "stopped working" do you mean the program is telling you that it needs to be activated?

Please sign in to your Microsoft account here: https://account.live.com

From the horizontal menu at the top click Services & Subscriptions and you will see the

information for your Office 365 account.

It's likely this is a payment issue. From the menu at the top click Payment & Billing>>Payment Options

Click Add a Payment Method in blue.

Once that has been set up remove the old card information.

To re-install Office 365 go here: www.office.com/myaccount

Click Install on the left side of the page then on the new page

click Install again on the right hand side.

Let me know the result please.