I can get into my Netflix account, but when I try to watch…

I can get into...

I can get into my Netflix account, but when I try to watch something it won’t load. It tells me to try later.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I m trying to watch on my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic Vera 2208-102011/3. I have been watching movies and tv shows with no problem until recently"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I m not sure what u mean

3/16/2018
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Do you have issues with any other apps?
Can you tell me the complete model number of the tv, please? What you sent is not a valid model.

I m not sure where that info is. My tv is a Panasonic. What else can I tell u?

That is the brand. There is a model number, printed on a sticker on the back of the tv. It usually starts with TC

Tc-p50560
R u still there
R u still working on my case?

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

I still need to know if any other apps are working.

I m not using any other apps on the tv.

That won't help us here from a diagnostic perspective. I need you to please actually try some other app on the tv and see if you get any errors there.

I tried using Amazon prime t.v. and it did load.

okay, go into the panasonic menu under network or options and look there for the Firmware update, select that to check/install updates then try netflix again

I went to network on menu. No firmware option but went to software update. Had latest update. Tried another selection on Netflix and would not load.
Still working
Software Update is the same thingWhat is the specific error code you get.
Here is the mrssage: we're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again layer or select another title. Sorry it took so long. I was trying to put in the wireless pw again.
Okay back into the menu please and choose the factory reset option in the system menu. After it resets you will have to reconnect to WiFi and can try Netflix again
Which category would I find that. I m not sure where to find factory reset
I found factory default. Would that work?

Yes that is it, same function just slightly different terminology. It can vary depending on the firmware version.

I say ok. Then what

Yes that is correct,

say okay so that it resets,

it may turn off and back on,

then go into the menu (it will probably prompt you automatically) and to network to reconnect to wifi

then test netflix again

Still working on signing into netflix

Okay

If you still can't get in, please go back where you found the firmware and tell me what it shows as the current firmware version

I can download things. Hooray, u have made a 68 year old woman very happy. Thank you.

Great! Glad to hear that did the trick for you!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Systems Manager