I need help resting password. 7+ Iphone. New phone. A few…

Customer Question
I need help resting...

I need help resting password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

7+

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

New phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A few days eveything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Did you need to reset your apple id password? If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the iphone. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the iphone and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.