My model was a "put together" one, that has worked well till…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl! I...

Hi Pearl! I am Merrill.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My model was a "put together" one, that has worked well till know. I use Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Last few hours.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Issue is urgent one with Outlook Express

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.