After you signed off my icons are all gone from my desk top…

Jason after you signed off...
Jason after you signed off my icons are all gone from my desk top
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

That is very curious. Please, turn your computer off and on. That should resolve the problem.

That didn’t work

Okay, so after I installed Office, the icons vanished? That doesn't make a lot of sense.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 37
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

You are using a Mac computer, so you need to do one more thing to run the remote application.

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click System Preferences
- Click the "Security & Privacy" icon.
- Click the "General" tab
- Click the "Open Anyways" button and run the program.

Once that is done, the remote application will open.

It turns out that you were having problems earlier, so you restored from an earlier time. That appears to have been the problem. You are all set now. I will send in the refund request for this task.

Jason did a great job. I would highly recommend

Thank you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible. I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Thank you,
***** *****

Jason is for sure 5 stars

Thank you :) You may rate me with 5 stars by clicking 5 stars on the top of this page and clicking the Submit button.

Jason Jones, Computer Expert