I need help installing my office software, and I have

I need help installing...

I need help installing my office software, and I have serious anger management issues, so if you hear me threaten the cat, she is fine..

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Office365

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Entering office.com/setup and the number, with and without the dashes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That if s/he hears any potty words, not to take them personally.

3/15/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
I need to install this software. This f'ed up computer is new, and I can't do anything with it.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 43
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

OH I SEE THAT THERE IS A FEE IN ADDITION TO THE OUTRAGEOUS PRICE I ALREADY PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the final fee.

Yeah right

It is the final charge.

how much of my disability check do you want to take from me?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Tell me how to do it for myself.

Do you wish to continue or do you want me to send in a refund request?

I've paid once, I don't want to pimped for more of my dwindling supply of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have been charged a fee for the remote service. Do you want me cancel that and refund that charge to you?

I paid for the card at the store and no one told me that you people would stick it to me for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry for the confusion. This is a website on which people come and pay for help. Did you find yourself on here by accident? If so, I can send in a request for a full refund

Is there any way I can do this without spending my meal money on this????????????????????????????????????????????

Do you wish to continue and pay for help or do you wish to end this and I will send in your full refund request?

Can't you just tell me how to do it???????????????????????????? Or do you have to goudge a certain number of customers Refund for what?

I am sorry, but nobody on this website, including myself, works for free. How do you wish to continue?

Web site? Ho site is more like it.

How do you wish to continue?

Wait and see if I have any success on my own and yes I want a refund. I'm over this e- hooking

I will send in your refund request now.

I can't get anywhere with this am I supposed to insert the dashes and is it case sensitive
Will I have to pay for you to connect it or can you give me a little advice on how to install this
How can I do this myself
Do I have to sell any of my body parts for you to securely connect this
Is it case sensitive and do add the dashes. Do I put it all on the search line
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If time is of the essence, the fastest way in which I can help you is via a secure remote connection. That will provide a temporary connection where I can fix this problem on screen, in person.

I'm sending the offer for that service now, once accepted we will start the connection process. If you reject the offer, we will continue via written word alone.