I have not used e-bay in a number of years. I have found a…

Customer Question
Hello, my name is*****...

Hello, my name is***** I have not used e-bay in a number of years. I have found a few things I am interested in purchasing. Can't remember how to get in. My user ID was NJFRIED. I also need to update my credit card date. Would appreciate some assistance! (Please excuse me if I make some typo's...have not got tremors..so sometimes my fingers get a little "goofy". Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP Computer.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Model M470N (2009)...just regular computer. Maybe this might help....

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Nothing wrong with the computer...it's me....trying to remember my password. I have one written down, which is probably correct , but I don't want to screw it up..if I enter it too many times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Getting into PayPal and E-bay. Guide me thru if you don't mind! Sorry...just haven't been in E-bay and Paypal, as I said, and want to make sure I don't screw it up!!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Norma, my name is ***** ***** I will attempt to assist you today. Have you gone to ebay.com and tried to recover the account? When you made the account, there should have been an email associated with it.