I bought my Hp desk pc from best buy several years ago; I'm…

I bought my Hp...

I bought my Hp desk pc from best buy several years ago; I'm having problems with the operating system; can't use outlook and it seems to be frozen; I think I have a malware situation; can you fix it? can you give me an estimate of cost; I can bring my pc to the best buy store, if necessary.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

I've never manually updated outlook; I presumed updates were installed automatically,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

Tried sending emails; tried receiving emails, tried updating emails. Have not been able to do anything since 2/22/18. I'm also not sure Norstran protection is working; it came installed when I bought pc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I have malware.

3/15/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

I can remotely connect to your system and fix all the problems that you are having with your computer. May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

I would like an estimate of cost

Thank you. The charge for the remote request is displayed. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Jason, I'm not on the pc that has the problem; I'll have to change pc. I'll check :securely connect, but will need to do so on my other pc.

That is okay. If you click it on this computer, I can still send you the remote link that you can follow on the other computer. It is your choice.

Should I bring you up on my other pc?

After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. Then you can go to that page on the other computer.

Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Okay, please follow the instructions.
1) Go to the computer.
2) On the computer, go to: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
3) On the computer, on that page, enter the code: 77
4) Click the Circle/Arrow button and run the program.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Thank you, Jason; I do hope my pc works okay. Will get in touch with you later.

You are most welcome. Thank you.