My spellcheck has been disabled. How can I enable it. Just a…

Customer Question
My spellcheck has been...

My spellcheck has been disabled . How can I enable it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Just a minute I need to find the model it Is a Hp Slim Desktop 260-a010

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Slim? What have you tried so far?

Just late last night and today It is a new tower and Has the latest Windows 10 I am using Chrome as my Browser and I went to Chrome Settings and scrolled to the language section there I found the spellcheck app which was disabled I clicked on that bar but nothing happened there was no button to turn it on

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I believe this to be in the Chrome I can't think of the term right now but it is that little gear icon

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Oh I remember now that little gear is called settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am cyber challenged

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please open Chrome, go to settings, Advanced, Language, Spellcheck and enable everything.

Let me know the results

Thank you

I have enabled everything in Language however there is no button to enable spellcheck

Please try clearing cache and cookies : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en

If the problem still persits, try reseting your browser settings : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3296214?hl=en

Thank you