On March 6/18 I received notice that I was charged $ 310.00…

On March 6/18 I...

On March 6/18 I received notice that I was charged $ 310.00 Cdn. for a Daily OM Course that I DID NOT order!! The Course is called " Releasing your Family Karma" Order Number/Transaction # is #15G69806SM6205418. I understand that I have180 days from the date of the transaction to open a Dispute in the Resolution Centre. I wish to open that DISPUTE AS OF RIGHT NOW!! BTW I am going out right now!! Back sometime later!! I am "mad about this issue, for I generally Love my DailyOM ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have an " Apple"--forgotten the model[ it is small--like a mini model ]

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have ICLOUD or ??Cogeco??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I have had my " Apple" for a number of years now> This is the 1st "incident"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have to leave now!! Can I get back to you later this afternoon/evening??

3/15/2018
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

If you just received an email that claims you spent money on apple products and you know you did not then it is a scam and it may not be from apple and could be a scam just trying to bait you into clicking a link in the email or calling a number to scam you further. There has been a lot of emails like this going around lately. If you do not see the money missing from your bank or credit cards you can just delete the email as it is a scam. Now if you do see the money missing from your bank account You need to go through the instructions on this page:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

Make sure you go through all 6 steps on the page I linked you which will resolve the issue. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Chris L., Support Specialist