Micro soft Ultimate Word Game keeps giving me an error

Micro soft Ultimate Word...

Micro soft Ultimate Word Game keeps giving me an error message that they cannot synchronize with the cloud, but I can play it without saving, can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My computer

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I really know what to try, but it has been going on for quite a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I really do NOT know

3/15/2018
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is Ugo. After reading your question, I'm assuming that you've tried to sign out of your Xbox account and sign back in. Is this correct ? If not, please do so now.

If you're not able to sign into your Xbox account, please make sure that you have a properly working internet connection. Try visiting a website that you know should work.

If your internet is not working try right-clicking your wireless symbol and choosing the troubleshoot issue.

Lastly, you can restart your computer. If none of these steps work, please let me know and we can take a different approach. Thanks.

Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer
Well, I did everything you suggested,the game is still not working right, I even uninstalled and now it will not reinstall.

Hi, I just checked the Xbox status website (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status) and it seems they're having technical issue at the moment.

Also, I found a link that provides extensive troubleshooting for cloud error messages: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/cloud-storage-sync-error-messages

Please let me know if you have any other issues. Thanks.