I have forgotten my GOOGLE password. 4 devices: Ipad,

I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my GOOGLE password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

4 devices: Ipad, laptop, cell phone, and desk top

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since beginning of feb - have tried the steps that google recommnds and they do not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Know - except my OS are android and Micro soft - cell, and ipad are android; desk top micro soft, laptop is a google chrome

It involves 4 devices: Android Cell phone and I pad. Google Chrome Lap top; Micro soft desk top. I pad is on OS Android. Been a problem since beginning of Feb
3/15/2018
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What is the first part of your email address? Just the part before the @ sign?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
glennachernoff
Is the Tech Spec working on my problem?

I am reviewing our options for resetting your password.

To begin our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click the link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1880797b-4361-4f34-85a4-6b664ee418d3

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!