Lost the sound card on my pavillon 500-164. Hp pavillon

Lost the sound card...

Lost the sound card on my pavillon 500-164

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Hp pavillon 500-164

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Windows upgrade 10 from 8.1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

My error did a recovery with windows

3/15/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
ok do it
do I have to stay on

yes

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/y9jwsqdo
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

ok