I picked up a new computer yesterday and everything from my…

Customer Question
I picked up a...

I picked up a new computer yesterday and everything from my old computer was supposed to be transferred and I can't find any of my pictures.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Lenovo desktop

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Microsoft 10, 90GU0006US

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Lenovo? What have you tried so far?

Since just a few minutes ago. Everything was supposed to be transferred to the new computer and I can't find any of my pictures, it says the file is empty.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

There was a GS backup shortcut on my desktop, but that didn't work.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?