I need to fix my account, is there a password involved,

I need to fix...

I need to fix my account, is there a password ***** because if there is I totally forgot what it is

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

And

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sony Vaio at least 6 years old Windows10

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Vaio?

Windows10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Vaio? Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates were forced in at least some of them...went to buy latest edition of Windows... got a key with no instructions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am 74 and obviously slow

3/15/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know more details of your need? Do you want to upgrade your computer With Windows 10?

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
what happened is that Windows kept accessing my computer to upgradr it but failed everytime,,,tremendous waste of time and use of my computer...went to the store bought latest version of Windows10 close to $150 receives a usb key but not much else .. I dont think I ever got to download what's on the key

Please click here and click on I Agree button and download Screen connect client program and run it. Then I can connect to your system and check the problem.