HAVING TROUBLE TO SET PASSWORD. Hp nOTEBOOK DON'T KNOW os.

Customer Question
HAVING TROUBLE TO SET...

HAVING TROUBLE TO SET PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp nOTEBOOK DON'T KNOW os

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

DON,T KNOW

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Always use updates are current

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to set password

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know where you want to set the password? On a Windows user account?