I recently tried to sign up for instant ink but after I

I recently tried to...

I recently tried to sign up for instant ink but after I created a password ***** it requested It then wouldn't accept it. I'm not very computer savvy so could you please help me get signed up. I would like the $2.99 program.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

8710

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

My printer is fine. I just don't think my attempt at signing up worked

3/15/2018
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is***** to hear about your password *****

1) head to the webpage where you enter your username and password

2) look for the a phrase like "forgot your password ?" or "reset Password" and click on that link

3) It should ask you to enter your email address and submit the form. Please do that and check your email

4) the email you receive should give you directions on how to reset your password

If possible, I suggest that you type your password ***** a word document and then copy-and-paste it into the password ***** this time

I suspect that you might have mis-typed your password ***** first time.

Please let me know if the above steps work for you. If not, I can help you with different steps. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I tried again and now I don't know whether i have an account or not. It didn't like my password ***** I haven't had the chance to give my credit card so I suppose I don't. I don't remember what password ***** used originally but it doesn't like this one either. How can I just start from scratch?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There must be a way I can sign up for instant ink. Help!!

Can you give me the website url for instant ink please ? That way, I can see how their sign up works with my own eyes and give you better advice on how to sign up properly. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hpinstantink.com

Ok, thanks for that. Please give me a few minutes to check.

Your printer is an "HP OfficeJet Pro 8710" correct ?

Also, I can try to sign up for you if you'd like. This might make things easier for you because then all you'd have to do is sign in after I've finished.

Would you like me to do that ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please. Is there an additional charge for that?

Normally there would not be if I was doing this on my own computer. However, from what I see, there are several questions that need to be answered during the sign up process that would take ages via chat. Whereas if I was remotely accessing your desktop directly and you had my phone number, I could simultaneously talk to you while you watch me fill out the form.

The remote desktop/phone are combined as one extra premium service (additional cost), please let me know what you'd like to do or if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I've already paid $5 to talk to you. I'm just going to give up on the instant ink and go back to buying the cartridges. Can you cancel this subscription for me please? I believe I have 5 days

Oh, sorry to hear that.

You can use this link to help guide you through cancelling: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/399

Thanks.

Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer
Ugo A
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer