Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I recently purchased a Surface Pro. Before I purchased it, I

Customer Question

I recently purchased a Surface Pro. Before I purchased it, I had a chat with one of your agents. She told me I would be able to connect to the internet anywhere once I purchased a plan with my carrier. So my business partner takes it to Verizon and the tell him its not LTE enabled and can't be connected but they are willing to sell me another one for $1,150. What do I do know? That was the key requirement to my purchase of a Surface Pro and your agent mislead me.purchase
JA: Who makes your router, and what device(s) are you connecting to it?
Customer: We use Verizon but we aren't trying to hook it up to our office computer's WiFi. We need it when we are in the field working.
JA: What have you tried so far with your router or your Microsoft?
Customer: What are you asking. We went to Verizon and asked them to connect our broadband.
JA: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't have the unit here. My business partner has it at the verizon store. I'm just asking why they can't connect. your agent said nothing about LTE enabled.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Why do I have to pay to get this question answered? It seems like a simple question about a recent purchase that doesn't do what your agent said it would do. Do I return the product for a FULL refund?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Will I be getting an answer soon?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
FYI, in case it helps, here is my order number for the Surface Pro:(###) ###-####
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 8 months ago.

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. First of all this is justanswer.com which offers expert support in different fields. Our service is paid service and you need to pay the fee for it. Let me know you want to continue or not.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Not just no but HELL NO!!!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How do I get my $5.00 refunded. This is a rip-off.