I just got off the phone with Logos bible software and in…

I just got off...

I just got off the phone with Logos bible software and in looking inside my computer and I have a seven, he said in order for my program to work I eight need a service pack 2 for windows 7 or upgrade to 10 in order for the program to work.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

For the last four days.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you running 32bit or 64bit?

i believe 64 bit
64 bit

Do you have SP1 installed?

PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Please CLICK HERE and open/run the file called Elsinore Screenconnect

Did you CLICK HERE and open/run the file?

We can use TeamViewer as well if you struggle with the link above

Download from link below and open TeamViewer and provide me with the ID and password ***** the screen

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

703 866 8219462
Are u still there?

Yes please open TeamViewer again

Ok How do I get it back?

Ok please press Ctrl + J to open your downloads and then open Elsinore Screenconnect

Or

Can I ho outside and get my mail?go

Yes no problem

Thanks I'm back

Ok please open Elsinore again

It's on your desktop

Say will the computer automatically upgrade now?

Upgrade to Windows 10?

No just regular upgrades like I've had to do the last few days for Windows.

Yes, I will make sure ones I get Dotnet installed correctly.

Will they not upgrade automatically?

I'm restoring to yesterday, can you please open Elsinore ones the PC booted again

Ok it's still restoring

Hi

I'm doing another system restore now.

I will follow up tomorrow if it worked.

Ok many thNks if not what then. I have a doc apptment at 9:15
It didn't work .

Hi

Ok, we will need to do an offline repair on Windows to repair corrupted files.

I've done a scan in Windows and errors were found that cannot be repaired while Windows is live.

Unfortunately, I cannot do this as we need to do do this offline

Please see attached file for the steps.

Here's a link to a video on how to do it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL_AvTLnchU

I'm nit seeing anything

Can you open Elsinore again?

I can't do this I thought Microsoft and now you have left me hanging. I'm looking for discs and can't find

Ok let me try one more thing, please

Please open Elsinore on your desktop

I just found the operating system disk but this scares me to death I'm retired and I know computers

Ok before you attempt the steps let me check.

Am I able to get things done at my house and just check back in?

Yes no problem

I'm doing another system restore with Admin rights

Please let me know ones it is done.

I just need to vacuum
My small condo when should I come back to computer?
Lets give it 1 hour please
Ok thank u where do I go from here if this doesn't work?
Then we will need do to the steps in the attachment, but lets wait for the restore first to see.
the cursor is shaking a little does that mean it's still restoring?
what do you think you should do? Should we remove Logos? Will the computer run okay then?

.NET is a programming framework created by Microsoft that developers can use to create applications more easily.

Logos need Dotnet Framework to work correctly.

Your PC will work fine but logos will not work until the Dotnet framework is correctly installed.

I'm going to install all updates again after I reset them now.

If you want to get that working please follow the steps in the document.

You can leave logos on your PC as well

Let's leave the PC to install all updates and try again.

If it's still not working please follow the steps in the document if you can.

I need to go offline now and will check in on Monday again.

Ok but answer cant we give up and get rud of Logos and will the computer be fine?
we can can I remove it for you?
Sure. As long as it will not affect the computer. Also the updates did not happen.
Ok let me do it
Do i need to do daily updates or will they do automatically?
Thank you for all you did!!
No problem at all! Thank you for your patience! I will make sure updates happen automatically.
Thanks so much.