Are u still working on my issue? Dell Inspirion 17 laptop.

Customer Question
Are u still working...

Are u still working on my issue?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Inspirion 17 laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

Just now setting it up..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to retrieve PASSWORD

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know which password ***** want to recover?