Turned it on this morning & only Lenovo came up with the…

Customer Question
Turned it on this...

Turned it on this morning & only Lenovo came up with the circle that shows it’s trying to pull uo

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo ideapad 300

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Tried shutting it off &then turning it on again. Have hit alt ctrl & delete. Rite now it is saying diagnosing your pc. It has been doing that since 1:00

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please remove the AC Adapter from the computer.

Press and hold the power button for a minute.

Then, release the power button and wait for two minutes.

After that, press the power button to start the computer and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
My issue still exists. If you connect to my device how much will that cost me.

I apologize that I cannot connect to the computer without it logged into Windows.

Press and hold the power button turn off the computer and restart it. Try it for three times, and check if you get Advanced Startup menu.

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Then what would my total bill be. I already spent $5:00. I need to know total cost of everything that I’m doing today

It will be US$40 approx.

You will be charged an initial $5 when you submit your question and payment information. You will be charged your remaining balance once the Expert responds to your question. If you used Paypal as payment, you will be charged the full amount when you submit your question.

We pride ourselves in our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy, we’ll give you your money back.

Thank you.

Customer/p>
I turned it off & on 3 Times. It flashed on once automatic repair & then switched back to diagnosing your pc. Not fixed
Hello are you there

Please press and hold the power button and volume button together at the same time for two minutes. Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO9NlLtHuc8

Thank you.

Customer/p>
I watched the video and it is way to complicated for me. I’m 78 years old. I can’t do this. My issue is not resolved. Do not charge my credit card for any of this

It is just the power button and volume button of your computer. You can do it easily. Press and hold the power button and volume button together at the same time for two minutes.

Thank you.

Customer/p>