I guess I messed up my desktop. Usually the small icons are…

Customer Question
I guess I messed...

I guess I messed up my desktop. Usually the small icons are on the left of the screen and my task bar in the bottom of the screen. I guess I touched the wrong button on my settings and the task bar is on the top of the screen andwhat I have in the desk top are big tiles with titles. Can you help, please?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It's a PC HP Pavilion.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, like I said I went to settings and truthfully I didn't know what I did that the task bar is at the top and my file icons. disappeared from the desktop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Some thing with my email display.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?