I don't know if you are the one I need to talk to but

I don't know if...

I don't know if you are the one I need to talk to but hopefully you can tell me who if not - I ordered the Paleo Diet Cookbook yesterday assuming I would get a real book, plus some added ones. However, from what I can see I have to run them off from my computer - is that right?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Touch Smart not sure on OS - where would I find it

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

What's Pavilion - I'm not worried about running it off it's just that I was purchasing real books (I thought) and not having to run them off

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

What company did you order the books from? Did it tell you it is books or PDF's of the book?

When I purchased the Paleo Diet cookbook yesterday I assumed I was purchasing a real book - from what I see I have to download these books - is that correct?

I'm looking at that website now. To see if its a book or PDF file

You should contact them at this email***@******.*** thats the only contact info I see for this company

Anything else I can help you with?

Ok thanks

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars/ click on write review to submit at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Thanks, Fran

Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist