Unable to get or receive e-mail on all devices. when I try…

Unable to get or receive...
Unable to get or receive e-mail on all devices. when I
try to get or open e-mail all I get is that ID
or password ***** ***** Changed PW several times to no avail. Has something to do with SMPT and IMapj.I pay bills by email so am worried about getting problem fixed.
Thank you, ***** *****
3/15/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Cox communications

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Jason please connect remotely. Just paid PayPal

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 34
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Need hands on help dealing with problem

After you download and save the remote application file, you must open it and allow it to run. Please, do that. Thank you.

I see that you are having some sort of problem running the remote on your computer.

Let's try this another way.

Go to the following page: http://ultraviewer.net/en/download.html
- On the page that comes up, click the orange Download button for the "INSTALL (EXE) option, download, and open that file.
- A file will be downloaded. Save that file and open it.
- After you run UltraViewer, it will give you an ID and Password. I need for you to give me the ID and Password ***** it shows you.
Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.

JasonI can't get the 2 digit code. Clicked on the phone message you sent, but there is no response. Is there some other way to do it? ***** ***** I did pay $39. thru PP.

The two digit code is 34.

Jason, How do I get back to that page

Jason,SDasfsari will not let me open the app. Their response is that it is corrupted or they don't recognize the developer
***** *****

Choose to open the file. Do that. When that is done, continue below.

You are using a Mac computer, so you need to do one more thing to run the remote application.

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click System Preferences
- Click the "Security & Privacy" icon.
- Click the "General" tab
- Click the "Open Anyways" button and run the program.

Once that is done, the remote application will open.

please

Thank you

Jason
Won't accept pw
This happens lot

Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com