How do I turn off pop-up blockers? Toshiba Satellite C55t-A.

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn off pop-up blockers?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba Satellite C55t-A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It only appeared today when I was trying to print my March Madness brackets

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

My operating system is Windows 81

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

As far as I know, only today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know -- I don't use it very often but it should have picked the automatic updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, pay-per-question, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

What browser are you using? Internet explorer, chrome, firefox?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Firefox

Are you getting a message saying a pop up has been blocked? Tell me exactly what you see? Also have you tried a different browser?