Can yall help me get back into my yahoo account

Customer Question
can yall help me get back into my yahoo account
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 1 month ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.

If you Forgot your Yahoo ID:

If you have forgotten your Yahoo ID, head over to Yahoo's Account Recovery Wizard page.
(https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/sln3722.html)

Follow the step-by-step instructions to recover your account information.

Reset Yahoo Password:

Reset a forgotten password

Use the Sign-in Helper to reset your Yahoo password ***** regain access to your account. For account security,

we'll only display some of the options below. The Yahoo system determines which options to display based on factors

like where you’re signing in from and recovery info on your account. Mobile phone number and alternate email address.

• Go to the Sign-in Helper.
    Here: https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username?done=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F&authMechanism=secondary&sessionIndex=Qg--
  • Enter your phone number or email address.
  • Click Continue.
  • If prompted, enter the CAPTCHA code.
  • If you can receive text messages to the number listed, click Yes, text me an Account Key.

If you have access to the email address listed, click Yes, send me an Account Key.

• Depending on the option you've selected, Yahoo will send an Account Key to your phone or email.
  • Enter the Account Key that Yahoo sent in the field provided, then click Verify.
  • Select an account to reset from the list connected to your mobile number or email address.

-If you see an account that's not yours? You can remove it by clicking remove it here.

• Click Continue.

Please let me know if you have any further questions,or need clarity.

If this helps please rate me 5 stars!

Thanks,
    Jamie

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you so much I'm back in so how can I change my password

You're welcome. To change the password ***** you are back in your account please use these steps:

1. Open Yahoo Mail. Go to https://mail.yahoo.com/ in your computer's browser. This will open your Yahoo inbox if you're logged into your Yahoo account.
    • If you aren't already logged in, enter your email address and click Next, then enter your password ***** click Sign in before continuing.
  2. Click your name tab. It's your name and profile picture in the upper-right side of the window. A drop-down menu will appear.

3. Click Account Info. You'll find this link below your name in the drop-down menu. Doing so opens the Account page.

4. Click Account security. It's a tab on the left side of the page.

5. Re-enter your login information. Type in your email address, click Next, enter your current password, and click Sign in.
    • If you recently logged into your Yahoo account, you may not be prompted to log in again.
  6. Click the Change password ***** It's in the upper-right side of the page. This will take you to the password ***** page.

7. Enter your new password ***** Type your new password ***** the "New password" text box, then re-type it into the "Confirm password" text box.
    • Both entries must match in order for you to be able to proceed.
    • You can double-check your password ***** checking the "Show password" box.
  8. Click Continue. It's a blue button at the bottom of the page.
    • You may have to click a blue Looks good button before proceeding.
  9. Click OK, got it when prompted. Doing so will confirm that your password ***** was successful and return you to your Yahoo inbox.

If this helps please rate me 5 stars!

Thanks,
    Jamie

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I cant get my password ***** change

Sorry you are still having issues. Here is a detailed article from Yahoo with multiple ways to reset a yahoo account. Maybe this will help as well:

https://yahoopasswordesupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/30000001718-how-do-i-reset-yahoo-password-forgot-yahoo-password-

Most password ***** look similar to this. So be sure your password ***** or exceeds these expectations:

Passwords must contain characters from three of the following five categories:

• Uppercase characters of European languages (A through Z, with diacritic marks, Greek and Cyrillic characters)
  • Lowercase characters of European languages (a through z, sharp-s, with diacritic marks, Greek and Cyrillic characters)
  • Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
  • Nonalphanumeric characters: [email protected]#$%^&*_-+=`|\(){}[]:;"'<>,.?/
  • Any Unicode character that is categorized as an alphabetic character but is not uppercase or lowercase. This includes Unicode characters from Asian languages.
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer