For many months, I have discovered a charge of $10.46 for…

Customer Question
Second opinion] for many...

Second opinion] for many months, I have discovered a charge of $10.46 for Itunes &

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I need an explanation to this amount as I have been careful NOT to be carged for

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Nothing, tell me how to stop it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, cancel payments for that amount and also cancel another charge of $1.04.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
WHERE ARE THE EXPERTS? I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER AN HOUR...
PLEASE RESPOND....
JUST TELL ME WHO TO CONNECT TO TO STOP ICLOUD FROM CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR CHARGES I DONT WANT!!!!!
THERE ARE NO
PHOTO OR VIDEO
JUST A CREDIT CHARGE MONTHLY
call me at(###) ###-####now thanks
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To cancel the subscription you will need to log onto your iTunes account and go to the Settings section then to the right of Subscriptions, Click Manage.

You can find the subscription and cancel it there.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------