I dont have the three little dots on the right of my

I dont have the...

I dont have the three little dots on the right of my computer so i can print something ther where ther now gone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Asus lap top may be about 6 years old but it did print before

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

About 2 weeks i have been having trouble with virius so dont no if that was a problem

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I had a lady here and i think she up dated it i put in windows 10 she put in a free virius protection for me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so is yhis going to cost me

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What program are you trying to print from?

i only my baking statments or other stuff
im retired i cant afford 39.00 i just wanted to know how to get back my printing back

Does pressing "Control" and "P" bring up the print window for you?

Haven’t tried it

Please try that for me and let me know if it works

Okay so that worked butwhen I need to print anything do I do that again

Correct, you can use that to print from now on

John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer