Games not downloading. Ipad where do I find the rest. How do…

Games not downloading Technician's...

Games not downloading

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ipad where do I find the rest

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How do find that out?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About 3 to 4 days. I googled prob and tried all the suggestions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t think of any other prob, thanks for your input

3/15/2018
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did this issue start?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Sam, thanks for helping me!

What version iPad do you have?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Where do I check for that?
  1. Locate and open the Settings app.
  2. Tap General.
  3. Tap About.
  4. Note the current iOS version is listed by Version.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
11.2.6. 15D100
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think this is what you needed

Yes, it is. One moment please.

What have you tried so far?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
R u still there?

Yes, what have you tried thus far?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I googled problem and tried all their suggestions, mainly rebooting, signing out of iTunes and then hard shut downs

Tap on Settings > General > Date & Time > Turn Off ‘Set Automatically’. Set the date manually to a year ahead. Next, try to download an app from the appstore and see if it works. Come back to these same settings and switch the date and time back to Set Automatically.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I tried that one, should I try again.

Not if you already tried it.

Have you already attempted to change your DNS IP address?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m having trouble downloading games from Big Fish. I’m pretty sure I can get apps from the App Store ok.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, that is one thing I was afraid to do,
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How do I do that?

Oh, okay.

That is a different problem, one moment.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
K, thanks!

Okay, I think the best thing to do would be to uninstall the Big Fish Games app and then reinstall it.

This will hopefully be able to fix the issue.

Let me know what happens!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I deleted Big Fish Games, then reopened and now it’s also taking forever to download.

Okay, that could be because your current internet connection or their servers may be bogged down.

Let me know if it works when they finish downloading.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If the big fish ap is downloading like the games, it won’t be done downloading by tomorrow!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’ve been trying to get a game since Monday that hasn’t finished downloading, have restarted a couple times so not sure how long

Oh okay, this is another issue.

It looks like Big Fish has been experiencing a large influx of users lately and is upgrading their servers.

This problem should resolve itself within a couple of days as they finish upgrades.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Phew! So it’s not me?

No, it is Big Fish itself.

If it hasn't resolved itself within 48 hours, feel free to come back to this chat and let me know.

Please Rate My Service!
If you have any other questions please let me know, as I always strive for excellent service!!
Thank you!

Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer