I need Windows10 Contacts help

I need Windows10 Contacts help
Windows 10 People, Calendar , are a problem for me. And, I have deleted two could accounts (Outlook and Miscrosoft (I think) trying to see if I could simpily things. Those must be where my info is really stored, cause now most of my Contacts are gone. In attemping to link them again, I fail at password ***** I dont like either App, I also dont like their complexity, and I dont need anything but simple programs stored on my computer since I back up to Carbonite.I eould like you to reconnect me to those accounts so I would get my contacts back. I would appreciate any advice you can give me, that matches my need, without needless complexity
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your windows 10. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

This could be referring to the People app on Windows 10 or the built in email client.

You can keep your contacts, import them in windows email client if you prefer by adding the emails to that program

and importing contacts.

Please let me know exactly what you want to do with your contacts and 'where' your contacts are coming from.

Gmail, outlook, other email account?

Isaac Franklin

To start the connection, please click this link.
These steps need

to be done from your pc or mac only. Other devices such as phone/ipad/tablet etc will not
be able to use remote support.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cad456f2-01dd-4533-b531-ac4fa7aba37a

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

in previous help you (another rep of course) got rid of previous email, whatever it was, and gave me Thunderbird. I think I am doing ok like this. What gives me trouble is Windows 10 App People from the Store, and Calendar the same thingEvery time i Hiccup, software speaking, I get separated from my info. I am somewhat old, slow of thought, need to get rid of complexity I dong need (cloud storage) needing separate signin

I can send you the guide on this to ensure you are able to rectify your issues in People app if preferred.

Please review

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14103/windows-people-app-help

Isaac, ty for the offer, bue to slow thought, and poor eyesight, I prob need you to do it for me
And, I need to see if you can guide me to better softward solutions

Ok, tell me a time you want to connect when you are rested on EST, and i will clear all clients and connect.

i am ready anytime it's nearly noon here in Syracuse NY

These steps need

be able to use remote support.