I am using AOL and Google will not save my password to my…

I am using AOL...

I am using AOL and Google will not save my password ***** my username I have gone to passwords in settings and there is a blank how do I get AOL to save password ***** my username

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A toshiba computer

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 7 toshiba z385 p330

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

3 days looked under chrome settings and have had to change password ***** aol constantly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to save username and appropriate password

3/15/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

no just send instructions
  1. Go to http://www.aol.com on chrome
  2. Sign in using your Username and password
  3. Click a key icon on right corner of the address bar and click Update
Thanks

You're Welcome. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon that will be greatly appreciated.

OK, tried what you stated there is NO key Icon on my address bar when I sign in to aAOL Please advise, I do not want a remote session.

Are you trying it on Chrome?

can u send a screen shot of what you are talking about

I can connect remotely without extra charges, if you want Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/101168043

no I do not want this Just answer the question

Please restart the chrome, Clear Browsing data and follow the steps again