Bought a groupon teeth whiting told by dentist not to use it…

Customer Question
Bought a groupon teeth...

Bought a groupon teeth whiting told by dentist not to use it because it may crack enamel

Technician's Assistant: Which Groupon product do you have?

85537955 package of three teeth whiteing treatments

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Groupon software?

I want a credit for 71.00please i bought it for 16 year old

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
it may crack her enamal hasn't been studied long enough
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 5 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.

According to Groupon: If you purchased by accident or no longer want a voucher you've purchased, you can return it un-redemeed within three days of purchase.

1. Groupon has some limitations on how you can return Groupon vouchers. Make sure that your voucher qualifies for a refund, or your request will likely be denied.
    • Groupon allows you to return un-redeemed vouchers for three days after the time of purchase. After three days, the sale is final.
    • If you used a voucher but were unhappy with the experience, you can contact Groupon to attempt to get a refund within 14 days of the voucher being redeemed.
  2. Log into the Groupon site. Visit Groupon.com and log in with your Groupon account.

3. Click your name in the upper-right corner and select "My Groupons". This will open a list of all of the Groupons you've purchased and redeemed.

4. Click the "View Details" button next to the Groupon you want to return. Remember, you can only return Groupons within the first three days of purchase, and they can't have been redeemed.

5. Click "Cancel Order". You can find this link on the left side of the screen, above the "Print Voucher" button. If you don't see the link, you're no longer eligible for a refund for that voucher.

6. Click "I'd like to cancel my purchase". You'll find this link underneath the "Update Order" button.

7. Select a reason for the return. Use the drop-down menu to select the reason that you are returning the voucher. If none of the reasons apply, select "Other". The reason you select will not affect the outcome of your refund.

8. Click "Cancel Order" to process the refund. Groupon will process the refund immediately, but it may take a few days for your bank to process it. The money will be refunded to the account that was used to purchase the voucher.
    • You'll receive a confirmation that a refund has been issued at the email address you used for your Groupon account.

If you know that your voucher should qualify for a refund but you can't refund it, or you want a refund due to a poor experience at the location you used your voucher, you can contact Groupon Customer Support.

1. Get in touch with Customer Service. There are several ways that you can get in contact with Groupon. Make sure that you have all of the information you need gathered together before contacting Customer Support
    • Call 1-***-***-**** Monday - Friday from 9 AM to*****
    • Email Groupon at***@******.***. Expect replies to take about one business day.
  2. Keep your message concise. Customer service representatives hear long-winded stories all day, and are likely to tune you out if you ramble too long. Keep your complaint or question short and to the point so that there is no confusion about what you want or are asking.

3. Ask for a supervisor if you don't get results. If you are certain that you are eligible for a refund but the customer service representative isn't able to help, politely ask to speak to their supervisor. The supervisor may be authorized to perform refunds that regular representatives cannot.

4. Stay calm but firm. The customer service representative is not the reason you aren't getting your refund. Don't give up when you're told no, but avoid taking your frustrations out on the representative. Getting angry is a surefire way to not receive any support.

Please let me know if you have any further questions,or need clarity.

If this helps please rate me 5 stars!

Thanks,
    Jamie