I am trying to use the google account. I don't remember when…

I am trying to...

I am trying to use the google account. I don't remember when I set it up but I was in East London, South Africa then. I am now in Canada and I can't get anything to work. Help!!!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Both my Samsung phone and my laptop - it's hp

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Not sure of model but it is Windows 10?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. I updated the windows 10 last month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me update my antivirus as well. I can pay with my debit card

3/15/2018
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I've reviewed your notes and understand you're trying to reset your Google password. Is that correct?

Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist
Not just the password. it says it couldn't even verify that the email address was mine!!

Okay, in order to begin sharing screens, I have a few steps so I can see exactly what is going on your end.

1. Click this link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b1f4b17e-154a-45e4-904a-020db1dbaaf5

2. Click I AGREE

3. Run or open the file once downloaded.

Once you successfully do this, I'll be able to send you a message to you directly in your computer. It will pop up or flash in your start menu. If you don't see it, I will help you pull it up by moving the mouse for you.