I cant get into my outlook account. it keeps saying the

I cant get into...

I cant get into my outlook account. it keeps saying the password ***** ***** but it will not allow me to reset it either.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Well i can get the mail from my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think i have the phone number on file(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure. i'm at a start up company and am the only full time employee at the moment and work from home so it's not like there's a 'network administrator' and the message says to check with my administrator

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Who is the email provider? It is a gmail account?

Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist
it's an outlook account. ***@******.*** is my email address for work
I mean***@******.***

Great! Give me one moment while I do some research on the mail provider for vallon-pharm.com

phrma*

Okay, so the website host is Godaddy and they are using Outlook/MSN email based email hosting.

ok, so now what?

Can I have you try to login here: https://sso.godaddy.com/login?realm=pass&app=email

I want to see if you have the username/password ***** first before I check your settings on your Outlook.

are you going to remote into the computer?

I was just pulling up the information to give you so I could view your screen. Are you on a Windows PC?

I am

In order to share screens, can I have you:

1. Click this link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=13d3ea86-c6a2-4615-9d1c-8b3d6e5b64f5

2. Click I AGREE

3. Then Run or Open the downloaded file. Once I can see your screen, I'll send you a direct message to your computer. It'll pop up or flash on your start menu. If you don't see it, I might move the mouse for you so you can see that I've sent you a message.