I cant shut down the Toshiba flash card. Satellite. About 3…

I cant shut down...

I cant shut down the Toshiba flash card

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Satellite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About 3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me that's all ty

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me exactly what you mean with shutting down a flash card?

Please let me know

Richard, Computer Specialist
when I try to shut my computer down it says the Toshiba flash card won't let me

Thank you

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

where

Where what sorry?

you going to take over

yes, please do the instructions I gave, repeated below

Click this link

Thank you

its not working
I clicked on it

It will start downloading, you will see it at the bottom of the screen, the Teamviewer file.

when will it start downloading

As soon as you click the link I gave

1695
is that what you wanted

You closed the program...

Click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d9f8727e-db56-4ff1-943c-47d427dd53c9

Click I agree and run the file please