Pape. HP MFP M377DW. It says we have a paper jam, but no…

HP MFP M377DW Technician's...

HP MFP M377DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It says we have a paper jam, but no paper visible anywhere

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HG MFPM377DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Last week

3/15/2018
Thomas Kline

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.

Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

If you could please unplug the printer for 2 minutes.

Then please plug it back in.& see if the error persists

Thomas Kline