I had to reset my Ipad settings. Now it wants my ATT

I had to reset...

I had to reset my Ipad settings. Now it wants my ATT password ***** connect to wireless.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I'm sorry but I don't know I am 70 years old and technologically deficient.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have tried every password ***** can think of Nothing helps

3/15/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows computer connected already to the wifi network?

Please let me know

Thanks, ***** ***** get the ATT password ***** this

Press the windows key + R and type in

ncpa.cpl

Press enter

Right click on the wireless connection and click on Status

Then click on wireless properties

Click on the Security Tab and then click on Show Characters and you can then see the wireless password ***** to use

Let me know how you go please

Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

i have tried and nothing works

Please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=386da539-2587-4ecd-ab7f-6ef316d8d5b2

Click I agree and run the file please that downloads.

This is the password ***** need to use

3y9ji#7%mxg3