I can't send emails. They get automatically put in the

Hello, I can't send...

Hello, I can't send emails. They get automatically put in the outbox, and then I get a 'failed' message

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

Both

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you, ***** ***** think that is the entire problem

3/15/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which email program you are using?

Please let me know

Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Yahoo
I'm not happy giving you my password

You are not giving me the password ***** your account, please carefully read and perform the instructions I gave you.

It is not relating to your account

The program downloads but sends me to the jehovas witness software

The program does not open any web pages...

Please run the file and tell me the ID and password

I can't run the program because it takes me to jehovas witness software without showing a page with the execute command on it

The file is at the bottom of your page, it is called Teamviewer.

Please click on it there.

I have android software, and the programe cannot be opened. It takes me into jehovas witness software on my tablet

The problem I have relates to my samsung tablet

yes, but it is resolved via your computer

Okay. I'll turn on my computer, and see.
I'm running the program on my computer

Thank you

the id is###-##-####and pw 4300