I cant get my PayPal account open because it has the wrong…

I cant get my...

I cant get my PayPal account open because it has the wrong email address it has r********@gmail.com the correct one is r********@gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your PayPal?

I tryed to night but I did not even remember that i had a pay[al account

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

OK

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes I try to keep it updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

How much is this going to cost me

3/15/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Richard, Computer Specialist
NO I DID NOT WANT A SECURED REMOTE FOR $39.00
I did not even know I had an account. It came up when I tried to sign in for a new account
Please cancel the charge I am sorry I pressed the wrong key

ok, ill cancel the remote service,

Please let me know

Idid not know I had account until I tryed to ser up one tonight

ok, and if you now try to sign in, and use your correct email, what is the exact message you get?

Do I have to contact my credit card company to make sure I don't get charged $39.00

I see nothing with chargers, only I requested it be refunded to you

It always says my email address is r*******@gmail.com It should be r********@gmail.com

yes, but you can type in the correct email, so sign out and type in the correct email address please

No it always go back to the wrong one

yes, but you can remove it and type in the correct one

That's what I do like a bad penny it alway returns

Which internet browser are you using

google
OS 10.13.3 on Mac

Click the three dots top right then settings, then advance then reset

Once done, restart the computer then try to sign in please

Richard it did not work They blocking me I can't even start a new account

Please explain exactly what now happens

When I try to log in I do not have the correct password ***** I try to create a new one and I keep getting the message that there is a problem try latter

Can you use this link to reset your password

https://www.paypal.com/authflow/password-recovery/

Then use the new password ***** sign in

Let me know how you go please

This is what I got . Something went wrong on our end
We're sorry, we're having some trouble completing your request right now. Please try again shortly.Try Again
I have tried so may times his is why I contacted you

Do you have another computer there?

no
I do have an ipad mini

try to reset it via that please

ok rtying now

I tried and when I tried to get a new email address this is not valid email (r***********@gmail.com)

Ok, this is the entire issue, the account does not exist, choose there please to create a new account and use this.