I was doing ok..but when doing my taxes could not get into…

Customer Question
I was doing ok..but...

I was doing ok..but when doing my taxes could not get into turbo tax....u told me to assign different password ***** I did BUT tonight when getting into last pass passwor wouldnit work????

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

On my dell computer

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I only tried now after 3/11

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had only used it for my banking until 3/11 when could not get into turbo tax and then was asked to change passwrd...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 4 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you still need help with this?

Waiting for your reply
I will ask my computer person for now. Thank u

Did you get my reply?

Oh okay, no problem.

If you cannot get it resolved, allow me to help you with this as I can get you back in within 10 minutes.

As it is 3:06 AM I will have to wait until he can come to my house. Thank you
My person will do it for free

Oh ok - I understand

I will contact billing for you so you have your question cancelled.

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
.

And if you could take a moment to rate my service by selecting one of the 5 stars at the top it would be greatly appreciated.

Remember you can always come back to this page if you need more help with this issue (without extra charge).