Why is my globalporker blocked out. Hp and and dish network…

Customer Question
Why is my globalporker...

Why is my globalporker blocked out

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp and and dish network i have been on it to night for about 5 hours stopped to take a break and when i went to log back in it said blocked

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just tonight and tryed to log back in and its blocked

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your globalpoker account
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

great moses thank you any ideas
can you call me @(###) ###-####

i can remote connect and reset your globalpoker account

alright just payed for remote services can you please help me now ?
all right just help !
hello are you there ?