Is it possible to set an alert for my laptop to make a sound…

Is it possible to set...
Is it possible to set an alert for my laptop to make a sound every time I get an email or a online sale?
3/15/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What is the make and model of the laptop you want email alerts on?

MacBook Pro. I would like to get audio alerts on my online outlook account, Upwork messages and Reddit

On mail tool bar, click on "Mail", drop down and click on Preferences. On "new messages sound" click on sound you prefer for sound preferences.

What about Reddit?

To set the new mail sound in Mac OS X Mail to your own custom choice:

Select Mail | Preferences… from the menu in Mac OS X Mail.
Go to the General tab.
Select your favorite sound under New messages sound: (or New mail sound:).
You can choose from the drop-down list or
specify a sound file by selecting Add/Remove….

Changing Other Mac OS X Mail Sounds
Mac OS X Mail can play sounds ​​for a few other events, too. These can also be changed to your favorite tune.

how do you access Reddit?

I have an account

you want sound alert from https://www.reddit.com/?

Correct, a sound whenever I receive a new message in my inbox

you will have to configure your reddit email on your mac mail and follow the email sound notification for new emails incoming will alert you with sound for new email.

Thanks

Please take a moment to click on the stars located on the top of this chat page to rate my service.
You may click on the response/reply button to continue if you need anymore assistance.
Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer