How can I find the email address I created last year March…

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find the email address I created last year March 2017

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I created the email for my turbo tax last year but I cant remember what it was and they can not tell me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the steps you have taken to try to find out the address you used?

Please let me know

thank you