I can't find a download for Windows Defender. Dell, Model ?,

Customer Question
I can't find a...

I can't find a download for Windows Defender.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

Dell, Model ?, 8.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Several years. I conducted ever search that I could find on the Microsoft website.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble getting windows defender
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8 or Windows 10?