I never received a welcome letter and I do not know how to…

I never received a...

I never received a welcome letter and I do not know how to get into my account. I signed up in I believe it was Oct 2018 when Teeka had his big push to get people in. I even signed up for a lifetime account and I still have not received my part of the $100 Bitcon give away . I need to know how to get into my account .I know it is Palm Beach Confidential I never received any of the 14 videos and any of the other training, This is the third time I have asked about this Hopefully you can help

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Teeka's crypto currency

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac book Pro and High Sierra 10.13.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I get the text alerts that Teeka has a listing for us to follow and then I can not find it- All I find in the advertising for people to buy his confidential newsletter.Only one time have I found a recommendation form***@******.*** He has a recommendation that was texted to me as an alert. I am tired of not finding the alert.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I never received the training or the location of the training course that he has and also the bit coin give away. Palm beach said they would contact us about how to sign up and I never received the instructions.

3/15/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To get your account details, contact Palm Beach at:

https://www.palmbeachgroup.com/contact-us/

or call(###) ###-####

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Hello - I see you gave me a negative rating without any explanation! :(

Is there any part of my answer that you need clarification on?

I hope you reconsider the rating. You can re-rate again at any time.

Thanks,

Pete.

Pete, Computer Engineer